Inside Sales Representative - Job Posting
Total Security Solutions’ benchmark of success is based on our team’s ability to honor all commitments with integrity, build lasting client relationships, and provide the best customer service in our industry. We have taken more than three decades of experience in bullet resistant barrier systems, and raised the bar within our industry.
Named to both the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and to the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch, Total Security Solutions recognizes that our company’s growth can be directly attributed to our team members – from the front office and sales to our shop floor – who work hard each day to build a quality bullet proof glass product. We are continuously seeking individuals with the desire to build their careers while helping expand our business and drive innovation in our industry.
Why Consider a Career at Total Security Solutions?
- TSS is a progressive organization that is committed to excellence and operates collaboratively and proactively to solve problems and exceed expectations..
- We’re financially strong and we are positioned for tremendous growth.
- Our leadership team is committed to maintaining our company culture, embodied in our core values.
- We have a strong leadership team with extensive industry experience. You can count on this team to be effective partners.
- We’re entrepreneurial. Ideas are encouraged and you will be given a high degree of autonomy to reach your established goals.
JOB POSTING: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Total Security Solutions is looking for a qualified individual to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative. This is a full-time position based in our Fowlerville, MI headquarters and reports to the Sales Manager.
As our Inside Sales Representative you will help the Inside Sales Team meet company sales goals. Our business is built on our reputation for superior quality and service, so you will be expected to maintain our high standards when interacting with customers, employees, partners, and vendors.
- Achieve monthly & yearly sales quotas across multiple products and services
- Create action plan of how to accomplish sales quotas
- Develop solid sales techniques using the TSS sales process
- Attain quarterly departmental and personal objectives
- Make multiple outbound calls daily to current customers in assigned sales areas
- Ask questions, listen, and verify customer information and needs
- Educate the customer on the benefits of TSS products and services
- Explain TSS proven process
- Provide product information as required
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries received directly via phone, email or forwarded by other departments
- Generate accurate proposals, follow up on proposals in a timely manner, and close orders
- Submit orders for processing with complete and accurate information
- Document customer information in database/CRM
- Cooperate with other departments as required
- Fulfill assigned tasks & complete special projects as directed by Inside Sales Manager
- Associate’s Degree with 3+ years related administrative assistant experience
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication and phone skills
- Detail-oriented and able to focus on multiple tasks at one time
- Comfortable with technology and willing to learn new systems
- Must be able to accurately type 35-45 wpm
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with Google Apps and Salesforce CRM
- Previous Sales experience preferred
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- High energy level
- Curious nature
- Collaborative work ethic
- Commitment to excellence