National Accounts Manager - Job Posting
Total Security Solutions’ benchmark of success is based on our team’s ability to honor all commitments with integrity, build lasting client relationships, and provide the best customer service in our industry. We have taken more than three decades of experience in bullet resistant barrier systems, and raised the bar within our industry.
Named to both the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and to the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch, Total Security Solutions recognizes that our company’s growth can be directly attributed to our team members – from the front office and sales to our shop floor – who work hard each day to build a quality bullet proof glass product. We are continuously seeking individuals with the desire to build their careers while helping expand our business and drive innovation in our industry.
Why Consider a Career at Total Security Solutions?
- TSS is a progressive organization that is committed to excellence and operates collaboratively and proactively to solve problems and exceed expectations..
- We’re financially strong and we are positioned for tremendous growth.
- Our leadership team is committed to maintaining our company culture, embodied in our core values.
- We have a strong leadership team with extensive industry experience. You can count on this team to be effective partners.
- We’re entrepreneurial. Ideas are encouraged and you will be given a high degree of autonomy to reach your established goals.
JOB POSTING: National Accounts Manager
Total Security Solutions is looking for a qualified individual to join our team as an National Accounts Manager This is a full-time position.
You will be mainly responsible for identifying, building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts. You will also collaborate with Inside Sales Representatives to increase sales and profitability.
As a National Account Manager, you should be organized and able to analyze performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic business plans and sales targets for each account
- Network with key customers and targets to identify and address specific need
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Ensure brand consistency
- Negotiate contracts
- Collect and analyze account sales data and trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to set and implement strategies for new products
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
- Proven work experience as a National Account Manager
- Solid experience in sales and customer service
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to travel as needed
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- High energy level
- Curious nature
- Collaborative work ethic
- Commitment to excellence
- Experience in building trades, commercial construction or industrial fabrication industry is helpful
- Prior sales experience with financial institution physical security professionals helpful